Many Happy Blessing throughout the New Year
I tried to make a go of this last year and found out a few things.
1. Need to take better pictures
2. Need to finish at least 80% of project started
3. There will never be a good time when you have babies wanting your attention
4. I can't do any of this when my stress level is up (because the body will make me want to shut it down)
5. Learn when to stop and say 'it's done'
I'm quite sure there are more, but I'm not going to be too hard the first time out (this year)
Love Blog Hops
I have been going through the list of Seasons Givings Blog Hop 2015 and it is very long. But, it is worth it. Visit each and every site because I'm sure you'll find something to make you go back a time or two to a least a few of them. Each artist gives, as every artist does, a little bit of him or herself. Even if there are no more prizes to win you'll still do very well.
Look at it as taking a trip to new locales. You hit the right site, (for you) and you will spend the day there. The different shapes and colors will stop you in your tracks and intrigue you. Find a room, shut the door and explore. Make sure you have plenty to drink because you don't want to get stopped going to and from the kitchen.
So, enjoy the day, the night and the tomorrow I'll be back soon.